Temperature control in your home is hard enough during the summer. The humidity level certainly isn’t helping! All that airborne moisture can make you feel like you are walking through a sauna fully clothed which is incredibly uncomfortable. What’s worse, even with a powerful AC system, you can’t really get rid of the excess humidity in your home…or can you?
While your AC does provide some dehumidification abilities, it isn’t enough to battle against really high humidity levels. That’s what a dehumidifier in O’Fallon, MO is for! Read on to discover why a dehumidifier may be the best investment to make for your home this summer.
How Dehumidifiers Boost Your Comfort Without Extra Costs
We believe in providing whole-house solutions. This means taking every factor from the temperature of the air in your home to the quality of the air in your home into account. That is why we want you to know how a humidifier can help be part of your comprehensive comfort solution.
- Eases the job your AC has to do. When you have extra water vapor in the air in your home it is going to make things hard on your air conditioner simply because that airborne moisture holds heat so well. A dehumidifier will remove the extra humidity making it a lot easier for your air conditioner to cool things off.
- Improves your indoor air quality. Overly high humidity is going to be a problem for your indoor air quality. Using a dehumidifier helps balance the moisture level in your home and provides you with optimal indoor air quality.
- Improves your home comfort. When your air has too much moisture in it you won’t be able to get comfortable. Dehumidifiers provide balance to the air, helping it reach the optimal 30-50% humidity level which is ideal for your comfort (air that is too dry feels awful too).
- Reduces the risk of mold or mildew growth. When you have extra humidity in your home, it can contribute to creating areas that are great for the growth of mold and mildew. Dehumidifiers can get rid of that excess moisture and reduce the risk of mold growth in the house.
- Increases your home’s value. You have to remember that any system that you get for your home comfort is going to help increase your home’s value. Someone who is looking to buy your home in the future may find it more appealing if it comes with a dehumidifier to help address those hot humid summer days keeping things more comfortable and energy-efficient.
We Can Help You Achieve Optimal Air Quality
Are you looking for ways to address the access moisture that is in your home? We want you to have the best possible indoor air quality in your house that is why we provide dehumidifier installations and other services. With our help, you can enjoy knowing that this system is properly installed and working optimally to the benefit of your comfort.
Warm People Cool Ideas Quality Solutions. Contact Swiss Air Heating & Cooling, LLC to get started or to learn more.