Maintenance is an extremely important service for your air conditioner. While some may think it isn’t all that vital, we are here to let you know that it can actually make the difference between having a mediocre air conditioner and a great one.
You may be thinking to yourself that it feels like it is too late to have maintenance done on your AC. You’ve already started using the system so what’s the point? We can assure you that, as long as your system is still operating, you can still schedule a tune-up with our team of professionals.
What Does Maintenance Include?
When you schedule AC maintenance in O’Fallon, MO you should be confident that you are getting your money’s worth. With us, you can always expect expert tune-up that includes a comprehensive checklist of items that will help ensure your AC works properly. This checklist will include:
- Checking and changing your air filter.
- Cleaning your evaporator coil.
- Check for and tighten loose parts.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Check thermostat calibration.
These are just some of the tasks we accomplish during a maintenance appointment but the result is the same: an improvement in the performance of your air conditioner.
The Benefits Of Yearly Maintenance
So why bother with maintenance? Because it ultimately helps improve your system operation and helps your comfort long-term. Here are some of the noticable benefits you can expect:
- Improved energy efficiency: Without regular maintenance, your AC system is liable to lose up to 5% of its energy efficiency each year. Annual maintenance can help your system continue to operate with a higher level of efficiency throughout its lifespan.
- Optimized cooling: You should be able to rely on your air conditioner to keep your home cool. If you schedule maintenance each year for your system, it helps it to deliver that powerful cooling comfort without fail. That’s better comfort for you with way less hassle.
- Fewer repair needs: Maintenance can be viewed as a preventative type of service too. This is because it addresses issues while they are small (ex. a dirty air filter or dirty evaporator coil) before they escalate into a repair need (ex. an evaporator coil encased in ice).
- Maximized lifespan: Want to get the most out of your air conditioner? Professional maintenance ensures you can the most years of optimal service from your system before you have to replace it.
Join Our Ultimate Savings Club!
Maintenance services are already pretty helpful on their own. We like our customers to be fully satisfied though which is why we provide a maintenance plan to sweeten the deal. When you sign up for an Ultimate Savings Agreement, you’ll enjoy all the perks that maintenance services from our team always provides along with additional benefits like:
- Priority scheduling
- 20% discount on repairs
- $75-per-year towards a future system replacement
- Lifetime warranty on repairs
Whether you are looking for maintenance now or you want to join our maintenance program, Swiss Air Heating & Cooling, LLC is here to help. Contact us today to talk to a professional technician. Warm People, Cool Ideas, Quality Solutions