It’s the time of year when it may feel like there’s just not enough time. Between social gatherings, decorating, shopping for gifts, and cooking and baking, we know that it’s an incredibly busy time of the year that often seems like it’s flying by. With all there is to keep you busy this season, we don’t want you to forget to do the one thing that’s essential for your home comfort: maintain your heater.
Yes, heater maintenance is often taken care of in the fall. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t still knock it out now!
If you haven’t had a chance to schedule heater maintenance in Ballwin, MO already, we’d say that now is the right time to do it. This service, even when done late, is still highly beneficial to your heater’s functionality. Read on to learn how helpful a late tune-up can be.
5 Benefits That Late Maintenance Provides
Not sure if maintenance is worth the effort at this point? Even when it’s done later in the season, maintenance can still provide many benefits:
- Energy Efficiency: Regular maintenance is going to help your heater function at the highest level of efficiency possible. Skipping a year of maintenance can result in a 5% loss in your system’s efficiency level. In contrast, keeping up on maintenance each year, even when late, prevents this loss and decreases your energy bills, too.
- System Effectiveness: A well-maintained heater is going to operate more effectively. This is because a tune-up allows a technician to address a variety of small issues that could otherwise undermine the heating process.
- Safe Operation: No one wants to worry about the safety of their heating system. Thankfully, if you schedule a tune-up each year, the risk of safety hazards will be as minimal as possible. The different things that are addressed by maintenance are prevented from escalating into bigger issues that could put your health at risk.
- Maximized Lifespan: You want your heater to last for as long as possible to avoid a costly replacement. It should come as good news to hear that regular maintenance will help your heater run for the longest number of years possible.
- Reduced Repairs: Annual maintenance will help prevent a majority of repairs. In fact, up to 85% of the repairs that your heater could possibly need over its lifespan could be avoided. That saves you a lot of time and money in the long run.
The only way to miss out on these benefits is by skipping a yearly tune-up entirely so get your appointment booked today!
Sign-Up For an Ultimate Savings Agreement Too
Would you like to make maintenance easier and more beneficial? Then it may be a great idea to sign up for an Ultimate Savings Agreement.
An Ultimate Savings Agreement is going to make maintenance easy to remember and offer you added perks on top of what you already get from a tune-up. This can include priority scheduling, discounted repairs, and lifetime repair warranties. Find out more when you reach out to us today.
Need a tune-up? Don’t wait any longer! Book yours today with Swiss Air Heating & Cooling, LLC. Warm People Cool Ideas Quality Solutions.